This Church is a self-governed, independent assembly of people who have placed their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord. It controls the admission, discipline, and removal of its members according to its own understanding of the Word of God, and shall not be answerable to any ecclesiastical body, except by its own consent.
The purpose of this church shall be:
1. To maintain a house of public worship.
2. To Worship God.
3. To seek the salvation of souls.
4. To promote the study and preaching of God's Word.
5. To support the dissemination of the Gospel of Christ throughout the world.
6. To acquire, hold, dispose of, and administer such Church property, both real and
personal, as may from time to time come into its possession for religious uses in
keeping with the aforementioned.